Dark Legacy MUD Forum

Multi User Fantasy Text Game
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Resident Evil: Apocalypse (Warning: Spoilers)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 1:02 am 
Caretaker
 E-mail  WWW  YIM  Profile

Alright, that`s it. I have to talk about this somewhere!

The friday after my birthday I went to the premiere night of Resident Evil:Apocalypse and I have to say that i usually hate action flicks, but that one ruled!

Wicked cool that Alyce is part of Project T. Uber wicked wicked human like Nemesis only alot hotter. Well at least that`s how their maker described them in different words. Alyce is faster, more powerful, and alot more down to business in this one.

Nemesis. Love him. I though that they could have made him act a little more psychotic, but as is, I guess he is alright. And if the zombies weren`t able to differentiate between who was important to them and who wasn`t, why should Nemesis be able to do it with Alyce? Isn`t he like an uber monster?

Valentine...well I`m still trying to remember the games in order to figure out exactly where she came in again. Who is she? If anyone really knows this, lemme know, cause I have totally no clue.

All and all...the storyline was good. Damn that professor for making them go and find his kid, but good cause the movie didn`t end 30 mins into it. Not sure about the rest of you that saw it, but it wasn`t long enough as it was.

Let`s see...Dead survivor coppers, programmed super evil doers, programmed super doeress at the end. Still can`t believe that sicko programmed Alyce *cries*. Right anyways...but I sure hope that she gives the group a hard time in Resident Evil 3 which I`ve heard is already in the works.

Uhm, as you may have noticed, I`m not really all that great with reviews, so feel free to add in whatever you want.

I'm me. Deal with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:20 pm 

Alice is an artificial character unique the movie. Her character was engineered to parallel the games it seems, rather than rework the entire plot they have going in the games.

Valetine, Jill Valetine, is the first character in the Resident Evil series. She originally (in the game) infiltrated the/a mansion that was associated with the Umbrella Corp. who was developing the virus. She was part of the STARS police force that was sent to discover what was happening in the mansion AFTER what I assume would be Resident Evil the movie. The blue dress she wore during the movie was in fact an 'alternate' costume you could aquire through playing the game. She was normally dressed in STARS fatigues.

In the movie, however, she's been discredited by Umbrella and forced into quiting what's left of the STARS police force.

Nemesis appeared in I believe RE:2, and the background story on him in the games is minimal, so the movies took over that portion of the storyline. He was being controlled by Umbrella, so he wouldn't have been psychotic. Just an automated killing machine.

Resident Evil 0, that's zero, the game, it's insinuated that Umbrella is actually controlled by a madman bent on world domination, who is somehow tied directly into the virus who can control it (so it seems).

It's all crazy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:37 pm 
Lowbie
 WWW  Profile

Yea, movie rocked alright ^^