Dark Legacy MUD Forum

Multi User Fantasy Text Game
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: A scroll Sealed with a sigil of a Black Rose...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:25 pm 
 E-mail  YIM  Profile

To Lord Knight-Mage Lucifer, Divine Guardian of the Sacred Black Rose, Wielder of the Morning Star,

At your command I led a full legion of our strongest and most loyal knights to reinforce Overlord Alefaeus Kroe and his forces at the Ebony Tower. What I found there was beyond anything I have ever faced...Lord Kroe and his forces stood amidst a sea of foes, atop a hill within the shadow of the accursed Tower. The creatures that they fought were as nothing I have ever seen. From the deepest, darkest holes of the Abyss, the Demon of Ebony Tower called forth more and more servants to face the Overlord, and with each passing second another of Lord Kroe's men fell, until only a handful survived. Lord Kroe himself stood back to back with these brave warriors, and led a final, desperate charge against the uncountable horde that surrounded them. My men and I rushed into the battle, cutting down anything that stood in our path. We had the element of surprise, but so many of them stood against us that by the time we reached the Overlord, he was the only one left. His armor, once polished fit to blind a man in the sun, was dark with blood both demon and human, and much of it was torn completely away or bashed in. The Overlord himself bled from countless wounds, and even with a spear in his side he fought on. Night fell as we continued to fight the demonic horde, and as we grew weaker they grew stronger....I feared that we would meet our end there, beneath the shadow of the Ebony Tower, and leave the halls of the Priory empty for all time. It was in this moment, when all seemed lost, that brilliant light cut through the darkness. The light of the moon shone down upon Lord Kroe, and I could feel the presence of a vast power settle upon him. He roared...Before my very eyes I saw his body warp and twist...I saw him shake loose the scraps of armor that he still had, and his wounds healed in moments. At last, the transformation stopped. Before me stood a massive wolf, with fur as sark as pitch and filled with silvery specks of light like the stars above...But it was not yet done! The heavens opened up and the Goddess of Peace herself granted him the powers of a Paladin! With each swipe of his paw, he banished another foe. Light raidated from him like from the sun itself, and the demon horde fled. With the wolfen Overlord leading us, we stormed the Ebony Tower itself, and cleansed it of the demon taint. And as we reached the stair, we found a door that led farther up...to the Throne Room of the Dark Archon himself...I had thought that the bererked Overlord would go on to face the Archon, but it was not so. Instead he poured out the light and power that had been granted him to etch a strange seal onto the door...Once he was done, the seal flashed and i could hear the roar of the Archon, which shook the stones of the Tower and rose higher and higher until we could hear it no longer. Lord Kroe changed back into his normal form and we covered him with the remains of our own cloaks, for his transformation had destroyed his own clothing. And so I return to the Priory with the remaining Knights, and send forth a messenger with this scroll to inform you of our great victory. We should arrive within two days time. The Light Shine on you,
Lord Sonhcara the Ettercap, Knight of the Black Rose

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Post subject: Re: A scroll Sealed with a sigil of a Black Rose...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:28 pm 
 E-mail  YIM  Profile

Code:
To Lord Knight-Mage Lucifer
NOTE: (NON-RP) That f in Lucifer, needs to be ph. Lucifer was not a character of mine, unless he was one of the many I have forgotten as screw-around characters on my original account. LUCIPHER was me, tho.

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]