It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Act I : The End of An Era And The Beginning of A New Journey
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:27 am 
Dual-Avatar
 WWW  Profile

O Sekhmet my divinity

I have fallen...
My conrades were slained. Elite Centaurion Eomund was slain amid the battle against the dark forces. Krishna fought bravestly by his side but fortune did not smile upon them. Krishna escaped into the land of the far East. I do not know if he is still alive or not. As Centaurion Matthew, I still have not heard of any words from him. His quest for treasures has lured him away from his kingdom. Other Centaurions lost all faith and one by one they were either defeated or betrayed their clan.

As for me, I gather my most faithful soldiers and took refuge in the hall of Revelation Heroes. Lord Homer welcome us with most generosity. For now my men and I are safe but i fear that the flag of AoE is forever burnt. The bond between the centaurions are broken. The strength of Army is now nothing but a memory of the past.

I must travel east and find the remaining Centaurions or whatever that is left of them.

Sekhmet give me strength and protect my journey...

Lingolas Escaflowne

Post subject: News From A Tainted Scroll
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:12 pm 
Dual-Avatar
 WWW  Profile

A scroll found near a river bank notes:

It has been years since i started this journey. It has been so long that I do not know when I departed Tarsonis. I miss the shinny armored city guards that patrol the city's wall. I miss the farmer girl in south market that kept on trying to sell me old milk. I miss the insane blacksmith around the corner of the market who often viciously attacks anyone who looks at him the wrong way. I wonder if the old beggar is still begging for food in town. I wonder if the old tavern is still busy with drunken dwarves. Within a few months i will be able drink the sweet ale from that old tavern once again. For now, i must rest for my journey is still long.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:00 pm 
Dual-Avatar
 WWW  Profile

I am at home once again. The people have changed very much here. I see new faces at every corner of Tarsonis. Not many people know who I am anymore. I have gone for too long and have been forgotten.

Lingolas