Dark Legacy MUD Forum

Multi User Fantasy Text Game
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:53 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:03 am 
Dual-Avatar

Bon wrote:
oh god where to start first off i would like to say what would be the point of making a vamp have 60 bp taht is gone in about 2 spells have to stop then ....... you would spend half the fight feeding and would make vamps USELESS and you dont have INFINATE BP you do but after your out you cost yourself hp that is your choice if you want to run the risk of killing yourself not many people can play a vamp effectivly in this game without killing them self even with heal and bees are usefull to orcles yes i understand taht its only 1 second but with a bee i can cast about 2 to 3 times when without a be i could get 1 off and bloodpurge on supermobs pointless any one Rping should be using the artifact and the 51% failure rate i guess could make sense but seeing as how basicly every single one of my like 7 tri avs is vamp i dont see the problem with them i chose to do it because i like vamps if you want to make the bp thing more fair give them more then 60 bp and also for gods sake raise the blood complex it tops off at like 43 its rediculas what the hell can you do with 43 complex it dosnt even break most mobs willpower saves

If someone cannot effectively play a vamp, they lack approximately 75% of their brain. It is not hard at all. The only real reason not to if you have the proper spells is just to avoid the hassle.

---Attempts to decode the majority of the post but fails---

The blood spells are not useful and it doesn't seem they were meant to be. The whole reason for this school is just to allow you to cast create blood, which is plagued by problems anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:06 am 
 YIM  Profile

well perhaps they should come up with some spell ideas because using ti for create blood which dosnt even really work you get more bp from life tap anyways but i know if they cant play a vamp right they are dumb they just cant you dont know haw many times i see people die then they blame the sun well get some damn fire resist