Dark Legacy MUD Forum

Multi User Fantasy Text Game
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:39 pm 
Dual-Avatar

weems wrote:
Quintos wrote:
Crafted weapons and armors cost the same amount to reforge. This value does not change at all, like zidane noticed. This is a well known fact that I /know/ has been mentioned to immortals on multiple occasions, although I am unsure of their opinion. Although I have not personally tested crafted gauntlets, I would expect that they cost the same amount as the other weapons and armors that I have tried, which include helmets, cuirasses, and bracers.

Well, not quite true. They all CAP at 156 ingots, so in a way they cost the same...But if you get under that cap, thats when you see the variation.

At what level do they cap? I believe even my level 1 quarterstaves used 156..although I could be mistaken.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:02 pm 
Tri-Avatar

Where they cap would depend not only on the level, but the 'size', as Isabelle mentioned. A level 1 staff I can't imagine using much more than 20 or so ingots. I remember reforging some 20ish axes to adamantite,and it only costed like 50 ingots.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:22 pm 
Dual-Avatar
 YIM  Profile

Swords at level 17 reforge for about 15-30. I do not remember the exact ammount off hand. It might vary depending on short sword, long sword, or great sword.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5