Dark Legacy MUD Forum

Multi User Fantasy Text Game
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: New Council Announcement
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:03 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

The Concilium Veritatis is an organization that is dedicated to promoting the study of Alora in order to provide better understanding to all that live here. There are many things in our world that are unclear and indeed many that are beyond the grasp of a mere mortal to understand. Only by collectively setting our minds to these tasks can we hope to gain the knowledge that we seek. Our members will collect information on a number of subjects ranging from crafting to magic in order to address the vague theories and misconceptions that exist today. By applying research and statistics to the data we collect we can solve the gray areas of knowledge that infest this world and that hinder the lives of all citizens. Our members will provide objective answers to the questions of the citizens of Alora and provide objective advice when there is no distinct answer. In addition to this we will provide a database of information so our knowledge is available to all. However, we will not provide answers to questions regarding subjects that would destroy their nature or ruin the game, such as providing in depth information on quests or areas. In short, anything that goes against good taste, decency and the laws that exist in Alora.

If you wish to join you must be relatively experienced in the game, willing to spend time researching, and willing to provide information and help people learn about the game. In the future, we will be asking people to volunteer information/logs in order to be able to find proof/correlations in order to solve the mysteries of the universe!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:57 pm 
Dual-Avatar

think ya shoulda stuck this in the RP threads.

I'd be interested but i dont play much anymore. The big relocation and lack of DL for 2 weeks has cured my addiction. :cry:

And the angels sang in immaculate chorus, and down from the heavens decended Chuck Norris!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:07 pm 
Tri-Avatar

This has nothing to do with roleplaying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:55 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Aside from the fact that the mission statement i wrote is slightly roleplayish in the sense that I tried to make it "poetic", the Council will not have any roleplay in it nor require anyone to do anything with roleplay.
I hope that clears it up :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:01 pm 
Dual-Avatar

OK, that's why i said i thought it ought to be. Sorry i opened my trap again. :lol:

And the angels sang in immaculate chorus, and down from the heavens decended Chuck Norris!