Dark Legacy MUD Forum

Multi User Fantasy Text Game
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:12 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dunny = Caretaker
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:31 pm 
Lowbie
 E-mail  YIM  Profile

I'm sure everyone knows now that theres been new players selected to be caretakers. I think it's great that we have new caretakers and we need more. Most of the caretakers we have NOW still aren't visible very often. I think Dunadan is the ideal caretaker because he knows everything about enforcing the laws, hes kind to all of the players, and most of all HES ALWAYS ONLINE. When people need a caretaker at least he'll be online most of the time to help them. What do you other people think?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:41 pm 
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

I second this

I've known duna for 3 months and he's been the nicest player i have seen and he's always on when needed unlike half the caretakers.. It would be nice to see him as a caretaker because he may be nice but he ain't TOO nice. And he knows what he's doing and won't hold a grudge to where he won't help a person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:22 pm 
Retired Caretaker
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

there /is/ a caretaker online around the clock, sometimes they are on mortal characters, sometimes they are working on things -invisible.

dunadan may be online 24 / 7, but he is not at his keyboard 24 / 7
there is a distinction there.

i do not disagree that he may make a fine caretaker, but i do not yet see the need for another caretaker.

What specific things have you needed help with that the current caretakers did not help you with?

aside from you chatting out, help, i need a caretaker, there is also this forum which has an issues and complaints section which i read regulary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 12:29 am 
Lowbie
 E-mail  YIM  Profile

Well I basically made this forum to get you thinking about it...seeing as how you replied you must have somewhat thought about it :P Multiple times during each day i find people that need a caretaker but one isn't there or isn't responding....mebbe you'll think about it

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]