Dark Legacy MUD Forum

Multi User Fantasy Text Game
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:00 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Upromise for Zoe and other DL kiddies
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:27 pm 
For those of you who are interested,

http://www.upromise.com/

Upromise is a free service designed to help families save for college. It's simple: you'll save when you shop for the things you need.

With Upromise, thousands of companies will help you save for your child's college education. You can save when you shop online, at your favorite stores, or at the grocery or drug store. You can save when you travel, dine out, and more.

Anyone can help out with this.

Basically, if you are interested in signing up for this to help out Zoe with college, send me a private message with your email address and I will send you information on how to enroll. Also, if you have a kid, sign up and PM me and I will send you my email address so we can help you out. College is freaking expensive, and there is nothing wrong with helping each other out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:37 am 
Tri-Avatar
 WWW  YIM  Profile

you should ask about college help near your area because i know in florida you just ask around and people tell you about student loads are ridicule and getting a part time job for college.
If it help check with each college and help them. "what help is out there that can help me pay for college". :arrow:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:43 am 
Dual-Avatar
 YIM  Profile

You can always have your child join the army national guard when they come of age (in the US). Some sign on bonuses are up to 15,000. You also get free college education, and in quite a few instances about $500 a month for other expenses while taking college. As an added bonus, they also will remove limbs and/or shrapnel for free.