Dark Legacy MUD Forum

Multi User Fantasy Text Game
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:42 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: pvp forum game
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:30 am 
 YIM  Profile

heres an idea for a game on the forums while dl is down. this is mainly for pvp players or those who compete a lot in the arena. basically you post and rank the following about the person who posted before you:

pros about their pvp style

cons about their pvp style

and a rank from 1 to 10 how they pvp overall, 10 being the highest.

the next person will post about my pvp style (atomsk for those who dont know ;) ) the 3rd post will be about the 2nd person, 4th post about the 3rd, so on and so forth. Try not to flame ppl too bad, dont want this thread closed (altho some ppl do deserve to be flamed, lol)
anyways lets have fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:40 am 

excellent idea atomsk.... ok here we go:
Atomsk e333 Myconid Pentagram Half-Orc
i think you have built yourself too tanky for my tastes, i think you should significantly lower your hp, its at about 4.6k (eeep), your mobility is fine but will only work well against lowbies who dont craft/enchant all of their own eq :P I would suggest getting into metal armors to reduce criticals, and increasing your offensive capabilities(currently you seem to rely on your typically unblockable damage type poison to cause your damage) I would greatly increase dam roll to about 1k and AR to about 90 :D

For now i rate your style a 10 against inexperienced pvps who do not craft all of their own eq, and a 4 against experienced pvps who do :P

I have 5 pvps but only 2 that i ever use, so to make this more practical criticism of my style i would apreciate the next person posting only about Nightshade and/or Encirith